Want to make your own wipes and save $$$$
What you need:
1. A plastic bread container with lid
2. Costco rolled papertowels
3. 5 cups of boiling water. remove from heat and then:
4. add 1/4 cup of baby oil
5. add 1/4 cup of Johnsons head to toe baby wash
6. Place roll of paper towels in the bread container, carefully pour the mixed water / babyoil/ babywash onto the papertowels. Pull cardboard center out.
7. Allow time to cool, do not place the lid on the bread container at this time
8. Replace lid after each use.
9. Pull towels from the center.