MIKE LAPOINTE LOT 3
$75.00 A MONTH for 2 months contract * $60.00 A MONTH For 4 months contract * $50.00 A MONTH for 12 months contract
See Gail to fill out paper work, sign contract. You need Registration, Liability Insurance and Boat Title in your name
1734 Wheelhouse Circle, Ruskin, FL 33570 Phone: 813-645-1411
Fax: 813-645-6438 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.chulavistalandings.com
Chuck and Gail Raymond, Resident Managers
RULES AND REGULATIONS
FOR BOAT DOCK USE AND MOORING
1. Slip/Mooring Assignments shall be made by the Park Manager. Only boats titled and registered to the Lessee will be allowed to dock at
Lessee’s assigned slip. Boats docked at the Chulavista Landings Docking Facility (hereinafter Chulavista) shall be at the Lessee’s sole
risk. Chulavista shall not be responsible for any damages or accidents related to the use of the docking facility by Lessee and their
guest(s). Lessee agrees to indemnify and hold Chulavista harmless from any damages associated with Lessee’s use of the docking
2. Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by an adult at least 18years of age when on the boat dock. Playing, running on
and/or swimming from the dock are strictly prohibited.
3. The safety of your boat and the protection of the dock and other boats from damage caused by your boat is your responsibility. The cost
to repair damage incurred to the dock by your boat shall be chargeable to the Lessee. It is recommended that all boats be removed
from the dock if hurricane or tropical storm force winds are forecast.
4. Docking facilities may not be modified or changed in any way without the Park Manager’s written permission.
5. No one other than the Lessee and their guests are allowed on the docks and only at the Lessee’s assigned dock.
6. Fishing is allowed at the Park Manager’s discretion, by Residents and Registered Guests with appropriate licenses, and then only from
designated areas on the Main Pier and the channel banks.
7. The Main Pier is designated for fishing and boat launching only.
8. One slip at the dock will be designated as a temporary use slip for loading and unloading of gear and other such uses of short duration,
i.e., less than 30 minutes.
9. The canal inlet leading to the docks is ABSOLUTLEY A NO WAKE ZONE!!
10. Boat slip Lessees must register their boats with the Park Managers by submitting a completed registration form, waiver of liability form,
and proof of liability insurance prior to Lessee using a slip or the dock facilities.
11. All boats must be insured for comprehensive, collision and liability coverage, with proof of insurance provided to the Park Manager.
12. No cooking is to take place on the docks or on boats that are docked. The use of a vessel as a dwelling is strictly prohibited.
13. No equipment or other personal property of the Lessee may be left on the dock except for a limited period of time for loading and
14. Floating bait buckets shall be allowed within the confines of Lessee’s boat slip only, and must be properly attended so that no sea
growth is allowed to accumulate on the bucket, or dead bait allowed to remain in the bait bucket.
15. Lessee is required to remove all waste, oil, batteries or any other hazardous material from the dock property for proper disposal. No
hazardous material shall be left in the trash receptacles or dumpster on the Park premises.
16. Lessee may never dump overboard any garbage, food containers, food, paper, fuel, oil, sanitary waste, etc. There are heavy fines for
dumping waste into the water and Park Management will aid in the prosecution of all violators by the appropriate authorities.
17. Transporting or carrying fuel onto the docks for the purposes of refueling is prohibited.
18. All boats moored at the docking facility must remain in seaworthy running condition. Any boat that is deemed by the Park Manager to
be unseaworthy or not in running condition will be removed by the Lessor from the docking facility after seven (7) days’ written notice to
19. Any and all violations of these Rules and Regulations shall be reported to Park Management in writing. In addition, any requests that
the slip be modified or changed in any manner must be submitted to the Park Managers in writing, for approval prior to such change or
20. Any and all violations of these Rules and Regulations may result in loss of dock privileges. Further, these Rules and Regulations for
Boat Dock Use and Mooring are an addendum to and a part of the Rules and Regulations of Chulavista Landings. Failure to abide by
these rules and regulations will result in enforcement pursuant to Florida Statute 723.
TAMPA TRUIBUNE MONDAY JUNE 22, 09 TBO.COM METRO PAGE 4 SHORE ANGLERS WILL NEED LICENSE
Come Aug 1st. most will require a $7.50 permit for fishing from a bridge or pier. Florida residents fishing from shore, pier or other structure will need to purchase a $7.50 license, UNLESS they already have a saltwater license. Children, senior citizens, qualified disabled people, active duty troops home and on leave and those using a commercually licensed pier are EXEMPT.
Note: I only printed part of the article please check at the clubhouse I posted it for you. Thank you Marilyn Wonsitler for giving it to Gail.