Support the Ministry
- Pledge a monthly or annual donation - Help meet the daily practical needs of the ministry
- Become a prayer partner - At Southeast New Life for Girls, we understand the importance and effects of prayer. We know God will supply our every need.
- Invite us to speak at your church - We love to share the tremendous work that God is accomplishing through SENLFG. We send a choir with women who testify about God's love and power. Speakers are available to come to your church or group to share the Word of God, information concerning our program, or a specific project.
- Volunteer Services - We are always in need of carpenters, plumbers, and other professionals.
- Food and clothing - We receive new or used clothing for women and children, and food item, such as canned goods, meats, etc.
- Donate cleaning supplies and toiletries - We are always in need of dish detergent, body/laundry soap, toilet paper, Ajax, garbage bags, etc.
- Pass the word -Tell your family and friends about the exciting opportunities to help the women and children of SENLFG.
- Take a tour of our facility - By touring the facility, you'll get to see the ministry you support.
- Contact us to find out about our on-going projects - We are always working on a special project. Due to the high traffic of women at our program, the demand for on-going home repairs and maintenance are on a high scale.
- Partner with us - Our supporters have the opportunity to become either an annual or a monthly donor to help with our financial obligations. Join our team of faithful monthly supporters. Any amount is appreciated!
Direct Office: 410-848-1360
Office fax: 410-848-1361
Or you may visit us at:
806 Littlestown Pike - Westminster, MD 21157
"TOGETHER EVERYONE ACHEIVES MORE