The USA Elite Organization takes pride in its goal to help young ladies develop the skill, knowledge, and teamwork that it takes to be competitive softball players. When something or someone has great meaning to us in our lives, we will dig deep to find the strength to take care of, or defend that precious thing.
We teach Softball because we love the game. We will never lose that love, however as an Organziation, our players realize that Softball has great meaning to us for specific reasons:
- We are grateful to those whom through their sacrifice have made it possible to be involved in this sport
- We will enter every inning with determination and passion
- Sharing our successes
- Learning from our failures
- We will grow as people through our experiences
- Learning commitment
- Working within our communities
- Teaching others
- We will work hard and sacrifice much for the success of our teammates, our friends.
“All winning teams are goal-oriented. Teams like these win consistently because everyone connected with them concentrates on specific objectives. They go about their business with blinders on; nothing will distract them from achieving their aims”
~ Lou Holtz
former Notre Dame Football coach
For more information about the USA Elite Organization send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org