Accepted Methods of Payment. We accept Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Postal Money Orders. We also accept personal checks (with a 10-day hold for the check to clear). The time needed to ship merchandise will vary depending on the shipment's location and the particular time of year. Customers should expect a 7-10 day delivery time for normal in stock items. Please allow up to 21 days for delivery of non stock items.
Shipping Methods. Merchandise will be shipped using Ground Service where possible. In addition, some items may be shipped directly from the manufacturer to customers.
Knife Laws. Knife laws vary. Please check with your local law enforcement agency for the laws in your area.
FIREARMS DISCLAIMER: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY .
1. Buyer agrees to have any firearm checked by a certified gunsmith prior to firing.
2. Buyer assumes all liability and responsibility for the condition, use & security/storage of the firearm purchased.
3. Buyer certifies by purchasing a firearm from Arms To Bear Security Specialists that he or she is legally qualified to purchase and own the firearm and that there are no state or local laws preventing ownership and owner will utilize a trigger lock to prevent accidents.
4. Buyer understands that all firearms are potentially dangerous if handled improperly
5. As it is a matter of record that Arms To Bear Security Specialists has no established means of testing the firearm. Arms To Bear Security Specialists assumes no liability for the safe functioning of any firearm sold.
6. Buyer must be at least 18 years of age to purchase any firearm.
7. Upon purchase, buyer assumes all liability and responsibility including but not limited to the usage and storage of the purchased firearm.
8. Please read all information listed on our web site before purchasing, warranty, shipping etc. deposits are non-refundable. Please ask any question before placing an order .All warranty issues will be sent direct to the original manufacturer or factory. Arms To Bear Security Specialists does not cover the warranty but will be glad to assist in facilitating your warranty claim.
9. Buyer agrees to read and abide by all of the firearm manufacturers safety information enclosed with the firearm.
10. By completing this transaction you are agreeing to all the terms numbers 1-9 mentioned above.
Damaged Shipments. Damaged shipments from handling must be claimed with the freight carrier within 24 hours of receipt. If any cartons are missing or damaged, be sure to note this on the freight bill. If you notice concealed damage after the driver has left, keep all the packing and call the freight carrier to return and inspect the damage and file a claim. We are not responsible for damage caused by the freight carrier.
Manufacturers Defects. If a product appears to have a manufacture’s defect, email our Customer Service department for instructions. Do not return products to us without first contacting us to receive instructions. If an item is to be returned to us due to manufactures defect, you must first receive a Return Authorization Number. No packages will be accepted without a Return Authorization Number written clearly on the package.
Return Merchandise Policy. Permission for any return merchandise must be secured from our return department. You have 30 days from the ship date to receive refunds. You must email the refund request to firstname.lastname@example.org (with "RETURN" in the subject field), at which time the return authorization number (RA#) with return instructions will be sent to you. No packages will be accepted without a Return Authorization Number written clearly on the package. Products being returned must have a RA# issued before returned.
If you received a different product than initially purchased, the item must be returned with the following:
· All original contents (product, manuals, instructions, etc.
· Original packaging.
· Original invoice or receipt.
Once a return is authorized by our return department you should:
- Return the item to the address given to you by our return department.
- Write the Return Authorization Number clearly on the box or package.
- Keep your shipping records for proof of shipment in the event of loss of returned merchandise. Returns shipped via U.S. Postal Service (U.S.P.S.) or with a value of over $100.00 should be insured. We can not be held liable for return merchandise that does not reach our return department.