I believe for every drop of rain that falls, a flower grows;
I believe that somewhere in the darkest night, a candle glows.
I believe for everyone who goes astray,
Someone will come to show the way.
I believe, I believe.
I believe above the storm the smallest prayer will still be heard;
I believe that someone in the great somewhere hears every word.
Every time I hear a newborn baby cry,
Or touch a leaf, or see the sky,
Then I know why I believe.
Every time I hear a newborn baby cry,
Or touch a leaf, or see the sky,
Then I know why I be-lieve.
Yahweh Is The King of Everything
All your problems, He is the King.
All your successes, He is the King.
All your ideas and inventions, He is the King.
All your strategy, He is the King.
All your money, He is the King.
All your loved ones, He is the King.
All your joy, He is the King.
He is the King of Everything.
Shirley’s Confessions o f the Word of God
There are things past, present, things in the future, things in the natural and things in the spirit or supernatural. I have had some of the most unusual things happen to me that could not have been caused by the hand or mind of man. God's word is more true than anything that you see with your eyes. You have heard it said that seeing is believing, but God says that hearing is believing. What you hear is what you believe because your mind will tell you that your eyes can play tricks on you. The Bible says it another way. It says that faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. Fear comes or confidence can come by hearing the words of man or the devil, but only true faith can come by hearing the word of God. Why? That is because the Word of God is the only truth. Jesus is the Word of God who says that "I am the way, the truth and the life."
When I set up this small portion of this website, my mind was made up about speaking the Word of God. However, I am not that proficient with mastering entries on this computer and had no idea that sound was used on this program. Just the other day, I turned the sound on when I entered my website and a horn or trumpet blew. I did not do that people. Many such things have happened to me.
God is here right now and He is in these words. He loves us very much and wants to see us all in His Kingdom. We can live His Kingdom life right here on earth. He tells us to speak His Word so that we can hear it and when we hear it, it becomes alive just like living things right here on earth and accomplishes whatever Word we say. The thing can only be manifested when we really believe the Word that is spoken. God says that He puts His Word even above His own name. His Word is a law even more so than the law of gravity is a law. If you speak His Word with faith, it must come to pass or God is a liar. God is not a man that He should lie.
If you say you are a christian, then you must say His Word to bring the things He wants to come upon this earth. In 1974 God called me to Richmond, Virginia to call peace upon this city and to provide leadership that would speak and do His Word. God told me in 1994 that his city would be a city of refuge--a place of peace and protection. That almost seems impossible with all the crime, murders, cheating, lying and stealing going on in this city by the rich, the poor, political leaders and everything in between. The name Richmond means powerful protector. God knew just what name He wanted this city to have and He got somebody to decide to call it Richmond. So when we see this city standing tall with people from all kinds of backgrounds living together peacefully, remember that Jesus decided that it would be this way before the foundation of the world. No one on earth will be able to take credit for making Richmond act like its name. If you think that you just by chance happened to get your name--think again. My name means warrior of bright light. God knew you before you were born (Psalm 139) and gave you a task to accomplish before you leave this earth. Do you know what it is? Do you want to die unfulfilled? Read the Word of God. All the answers are there. Read a translation you can understand. Try the Living Bible.
You are missing out if you do not know the Word. The Bible is made up of the old testament and the new testament. These are terms for statements of what you are leaving your loved ones after you pass on. The Bible then is the last will and testament of Jesus Christ who was, who is and who is to come. The one who died so that you could live and live more abundantly. It is simple. He said you can have what you say. Believe him. Speak His Word, do His Will. The Bible says that you have not because you ask not. It did not say that you do not have because you are not mentally endowed, that others are greedy, that you are discriminated against, that you are poor or that you do not have the best appearance. The Bible says that you do not have because you do not ask. The Word says to ask that your joy might be full. Then speak God's Word out loud or tape record it so that you can hear all the wonderful things he wants for us right down here on earth--not by and by in the sky. God wants us to have the best just so He can show the world just how great His glory is to those who love Him. The following are some of the confessions of the Word I make daily to enhance my faith so I can get what He already has for me. Faith which is a thing manifests things we want. He will give us the desires of our hearts. Start confessing!
1. I am the body of Christ and Satan has no power over me. I overcome evil with good. For greater is He that is within me than he that is in the world.
2. I fear no evil for God is with me, His Word and His Spirit comfort me.
3. No weapon formed against me will prosper, for my righteousness is of the Lord. Whatever I do prospers for I am a like the Tree planted by the rivers of water.
4. I am delivered from the evils of this present world for it is the will of God concerning me.
5. No evil will befall me neither shall any plague come nigh my dwelling. For the Lord has given His angels charge over me and they keep me in all my ways, and in my pathway is life and there is no death.
6. I do what the Word says and am blessed in my deeds. I am happy in the things that I do because I am a doer of the Word of God.
7. Christ has redeemed me from the curse of the law. Therefore, I forbid any sickness or disease to come upon this body. Every disease germ and every virus that touches this body dies instantly in the name of Jesus. Every organ and every tissue of this body functions in the perfection to which God created it to function, and I forbid any malfunction in this body in the name of Jesus.
8. I am an overcomer and I overcome by the blood of the lamb and the word of my testimony.
I am submitted to God and the devil flees from me because I resist him in the name of Jesus.
9. The Word of God is forever settled in heaven. Therefore, I establish His Word upon this earth.
10. Great is the peace of my children for they are taught of the Lord.
11. My body is the temple of the Holy Ghost, which dwells in me. I am not my own and am bought with a price therefore, in the name of Jesus I command this body to conform to the Word of God such that I eat right, I exercise accordingly and this body has the stamina required to sustain me in all God has for me to do.
12. Christ has redeemed me from the curse of the law. Therefore, He has redeemed me from poverty, sickness and spiritual death. For poverty He has given me wealth, for sickness He has given me health and for death He has given me eternal life.
13. It is true unto me according to the Word of God.
14. I delight myself in the Word of God and He gives me the desires of my heart.
15. I have given and it is given unto me good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, men give unto my bosom.
16. With what measure I meet, it is measured unto me. I sow bountifully, therefore I reap bountifully. I give cheerfully, and God has made all grace abound toward me and I having all sufficiency of all things do abound to all good works.
17. There is no lack in my life for God supplies all my needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
18. The Lord is my shepherd and I want for nothing because Jesus was made poor, that I through His poverty might have abundance. For He came that I have life and have it more abundantly.
19. I have received an abundance of grace and the gift of righteousness to reign as a king in life because of Jesus Christ.
20. The Lord has pleasure in the prosperity of His servant and Abraham’s blessings are mine. The Bible says that Abraham was very rich.
21. The Spirit of Truth abides in me and teaches me all things and guides me into all truth. I have perfect knowledge of every situation and every circumstance that I come up against. For I have the wisdom of God.
22. I trust in the Lord with all my heart and lean not to my own understanding.
23. In all my ways I acknowledge Him and He directs my path.
24. The Lord will perfect that which He planned for me.
25. I let the Word of Christ dwell in me richly in all wisdom.
26. I am His sheep and know His voice and the voice of a stranger I will not follow.
27. Jesus made me wise, righteous, sanctified and redeemed. I have the wisdom of God and am the righteousness of God by Christ Jesus.
28. I am filled with the knowledge of the Lord’s will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding.
29. I am a new creation in Christ. I am His workmanship. Therefore, I have the mind of Christ and the wisdom of God is formed within me.
30. I have put off the old man and have put on the new which is renewed after the knowledge after the image of Him that created me.
31. I have received the Spirit of Wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him, the eyes of my understanding being enlightened. And I am not conformed to this world but am transformed by the renewing of my mind. My mind is renewed by the Word of God.
32. For God has chosen me to pour the riches of His glory into and to be kind to me so that everyone can see how very great His glory is.
33. I increase in the knowledge of God and am strengthened with all might according to His glorious power.
34. I am delivered from the power of darkness and I am translated into the kingdom of His dear Son.
35. I am born of God and I have world overcoming faith residing on the inside of me. For greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world.
36. I do all things though Christ which strengthens me.
37. The joy of the Lord is my strength. The Lord is the strength of my life.
38. I let no corrupt communication proceed out of my mouth, but that which is good to edifying, that it may minister grace to the hearer. I grieve not the Holy Spirit of God, whereby I am sealed unto the day of redemption.
39. I speak the truth of the Word of God in love and I grow up into the Lord Jesus Christ in all things.
40. No man shall take me out of His hand for I have eternal life.
41. I let the peace of God rule in my heart and I refuse to worry about anything.
42. I let not the Word of God depart from before my eyes for it is life unto me and health and healing to all my flesh.
43. I am a believer and these signs do follow me. In the name of Jesus I cast out demons, I speak with new tongues and I lay hands on the sick and they do recover.
44. Jesus has given me all authority to use His name. And that which I bind on earth is bound in heaven. That which I loose on earth is loosed in heaven. Therefore, I loose the knowledge of God on the people of Richmond, Virginia that their eyes may be opened to the corruption within the walls of City Hall and the boardrooms and offices of the corporate and non-profit groups. I loose upon the people of the city the power to remove the leaders who forget that they are servants to the people. I bind the efforts of those who would use the lands and the monies of the people of the city to enrich themselves and remove the citizens from their homes.
45. I bind the principalities, the powers, the rulers of the darkness of this world in the name of Jesus. I bind and cast down spiritual wickedness in high places and render them harmless and ineffective against me and the citizens of this city in the name of Jesus. I loose upon the City of Richmond, the grace and wisdom of God which will cause its citizens to wake up and demand action for justice for all its people.
46. I am complete in Jesus who is the head of all principality and power. For I am His workmanship, created by and in Him unto all good works which God has before ordained that I should walk therein before the foundation of the world.
47. I belong to Jesus, King of kings and Lord of lords, the Word of God, the Bright and Morning Star, the Way, the Truth and the Life.
If you really love God, stop accepting any old thing. God has the best for you. He told me that I could sit in my home and speak forth his word just like he spoke the earth into being and cause this city to change, my family to conform to the Word of God, cause poor people to understand why He wants us to be rich, how to be kings in this city and never feel that we are less than anybody with names like Freeman or Ukrop. These are fake leaders who who are too dumb to realize who gave them life and who can also take it. I do not know why the employees of the city are afraid of Wilder. His actions say he doesn't know God either. If he did he would not be such a puffed up person. Do not forget that God used a jackass to tell the people what to do. He doesn't need esquire lawyers to lead Richmond--He wants a person who will be obedient and do His will. Big head people have no power at all--they are top heavy and fall every time. They have no idea who is the real King of Richmond--The King of Glory--the one who gave Richmond its name. This person is the Great Protector--The Word of God--Jesus the Christ. If God be for us who can be against us?! Amen.
Be blessed. Send in more confessions and don't let your requests be small. God is great and greatly to be praised. There is nothing He cannot do. Send in confessions about your children, the sick, the confused, the troubled. Let's spread The Word. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com .
number of times this page has been viewed 26416