1. You are responsible for your guests complying with park rules.
2. All garbage should be placed in the dumpster and NEVER left outside on the lot.
3. No trash, appliances, junk, or unlicensed vehicles will be stored in the park.
4. All sewer and water lines are to be well maintained and kept leak proof.
5. Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
6. House pets are allowed (non aggressive breeds only). When outside, must be on a leash (not tied up). Waste must be cleaned up immediately. $100 Fine for first violation. $200 for second violation. Eviction will commence upon third violation. No incessant barking.
7. No loud noise or music at any time, You must comply with the quiet, peaceful nature of this park.
8. The speed limit on the grounds is 5 mph. Please drive slow.
9. No sub-letting of any kind without park permission.
10. No business of any kind is permitted on the premises.
11. Mobile home visitors are allowed to stay up to 2 weeks and must pay rent of $15/night, per person
12. Camp fires are allowed in the common area fire pit only.
13. Park and/or management is not responsible for the loss or damage to property, campers or mobile homes. You must carry your own insurance!
14. No illegal drugs or public intoxication is allowed in the park. The use or sales of illegal drugs will result in immediate eviction.
15. No undercarriage work of any motor vehicle allowed on premises.
16. Any new structures, or additions must be approved first. No exceptions!
17. Rent is due on the 1st of each month. Rent 6 - 10 days late will be assessed a $25.00 late fee. Rent 11 - 15 days late will be assessed a $50 fee. After the 15th day of the month, eviction proceedings will commence.
18. Any checks returned for NSF will be assessed a $35 fee. If all fees and rent are not paid by the 15th of the month, eviction proceedings will commence.
19. All lots are to be kept clean, tidy and sanitary. Grass and leaves should be maintained by the Lessee otherwise the park will do it and assess the cost to the Lessee.
20. Mobile homes and RV’s shall be kept clean and free of dirt, mold and mildew. If conditions become unsanitary, the Owner will be notified in writing and further action may result.
21. Any guest who disturbs the peace of others will be asked to leave immediately.
Updated: February 9, 2020