1. You are responsible for your guests complying with park rules.
2. All garbage should be placed in the dumpster and NEVER left outside on the lot.
3. Water, sewer, and garbage service is included in the rent, but please don’t abuse them.
4. No trash, appliances, junk, or unlicensed vehicles will be stored in the park.
5. All sewer and water lines are to be well maintained and kept leak proof.
6. Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
7. One small house pet is allowed (non aggressive breeds only). When outside must be on a leash (not tied up). Also you must clean up waste immediately. Incessant barking will not be tolerated!
8. No loud noise or music at any time, You must comply with the quiet, peaceful nature of this park.
9. The speed limit on the grounds is 5 mph. Please drive slow.
10. No sub-letting of mobile homes or RVs, and no business of any kind is permitted on the premises.
11. Mobile home visitors are not allowed longer than 2 weeks and must pay rent of $10/night, per person
12. Camp fires are allowed in the common area fire pit only.
13. Park and/or management is not responsible for the loss or damage to property, campers or mobile homes. You must carry your own insurance!
14. No illegal drugs or public intoxication is allowed in the park. The use or sales of illegal drugs will result in immediate eviction.
15. No overhauling of vehicles on premise, unless approved first.
16. Any new structures, or additions must be approved first. No exceptions!
17. Rent is due on the 1st of each month. Rent over 5 days late will be assessed a $20.00 late fee. After the 15th day of the month, eviction proceedings will commence unless arrangements have been made.
18. Any checks returned for NSF will be assessed a $35 fee. If all fees and rent are not paid by the 15th of the month, eviction proceedings may commence.
19. All lots are to be kept clean, tidy and sanitary. Grass and leaves should be maintained by the Lessee otherwise the park will do it at a rate of $15.00/hr. and assess the cost to the Lessee.
20. Mobile homes and RV’s shall be kept clean and free of mildew, dirt and mold. If it becomes unsafe or unsanitary the park has the right to have it done and assess the cost to the Lessee.
21. Any guest who disturbs the quiet enjoyment of others will be asked to leave immediately.