Breakfast: Coffee or Tea in any quantity; Stevia is recommended as a sweetener.
Lunch or Dinner: 100 grams or 3 oz. pre-cooked weight
- Beef a. steak 140 calorie
- b. extra lean,ground 215 calories
- c. beef roast 150 calories
* breast 110 calories.
3. Crab 55 calories
4. White fish:
a. Wild flounder 110 calories
b. Wild sole 110 calories
c. Wild halibut 110 calories
5. Lobster 95 calories
6. Tuna (water pack)
(white) (not chunk)
7. Shrimp 90 calories
8. Veal 11 calories
* NO Salmon, eel, fresh tuna, herring, trout, pork.
Vegetables Only one per meal; NO MIXING
Note: Keep extra allowed vegetables on hand if you get hungry. Dr. Simeon did not put a Specific Limit on vegetables. You may add additional vegetables to your meals up to
a Total of 500 calories per day.
1. Asparagus 62 calories 2 cups
2. Beet Greens 14 calories 2 cups
2. a. Broccoli 44 calories 1 cup
3. Cabbage 35 calories 2 cups
3. a. Cauliflower 34 calories 1 cup
4. Cucumber 29 calories 2 cups
4. a. Eggplant 18 calories 1/2 cup
5. Fennel 40 calories 1 ½ Cups
5a Green Beans 38 calories 1 cup
6. Green lettuce 16 calories 2 cups
7. Onion 61 calories 1 cup
8. radishes 38 calories 2 cups
9. Tomato 65 calories 1 cup
9. a. Sugar-Free
Saurkraut 1 cup
10. Spinach 13 calories 2 cups
11. Zucchini 35 calories 1 cup
* NO: carrots, corn, squash, peas, or potatoes
hCG DIET Tip: Supplement your soups with cabbage or other allowed vegetables & sip the broth slowly. You'll find that you can eat a lot of soup and maintain your 500 calories. The broth is very satisfying and filling. Make Sure to account for the calories in the broth when calculating your 500 calories per day.
hCG DIET Tip: Eat moderate amounts of vegetables. Dr. Simeon is fairly precise about most of the food choices for the hCG Diet except for the quantity of vegetable servings. Feel free to have more or less vegetables than a recipe may call for, as long as you DON'T go Above 500 calories for the day. It may be helpful for some people to have the option to eat more vegetables if you are experiencing hungar.
Fruit: Pick one per lunch & one for Dinner:
1. Apple, medium size 80 calories
1. a. (2) medium Aprocots 34 calories
2. Grapefruit, ½ med 40 calories
3. Orange, medium 60 calories
3. a. 1/2 Peach, medium 19 calories
4. Strawberries 35 calories
(about 6-10 "handful) (size = 1-1.5 “)
* Fruits may be eaten at times other than with meals, as long as your 2 daily fruits are not consumed at
the same time.
Seasonings Allowed: Salt, Pepper, Vinegar, mustard powder, onion powder, garlic, sweet basil, parsley, thyme, marjoram, Braggs Liquid Aminos, chives, etc. The juice of one lemon is allowed for all purposes.
Drinks Allowed: Plain spring water, mineral water, coffee, tea, Stevia flavored water. May be taken in any quantity & at all times. You need to drink minimum ½ oz of water per each pound of body weight per day