Photo by Farrell Photography
* When you choose Quality Audio Productions, LLC for your wedding reception you get more than just a DJ service. We will help you coordinate every part of the reception and work with your photographer and caterer to make sure everything runs smoothly so you can enjoy your evening.
* With over 4000 successful events, a full time on call staff, and the backup equipment that we carry you also get the peace of mind that you deserve for one of the most important events of your life.
* You can send a list of the exact music you want played or just list songs for the special dances and we will take requests from your guests and play the songs we feel will please the crowd the most.
* Our D.J.s will MC your reception and provide a wireless microphone for the toast ect. They will be well groomed and well dressed in tux attire.
* Quality Audio Productions, LLC only uses the best new state of the art sound systems and lighting with scanning lights, lasers, slow turning white lights and mirror balls (for slow songs) and many other moving colored beam lights that run in sync with the music for a much better atmosphere a typical single mirror ball type DJ set up. It is a very neat set up with all unsightly wires hidden.
* We only use the very best speakers... JBL, Electrovoice, and BOSE!
* Our library is on CD and if a computer is used songs are converted in a no loss format for crystal clear playback.
Some Interesting and Important Wedding Statistics...
During the wedding planning, brides say their highest priority is their attire, followed by the reception site, with reception entertainment among the least of their priorities.
Within one week after their reception, 78% of brides say they would have made the entertainment their highest priority.
Almost 100% of brides say they would have spent more of their budget on the entertainment.
When asked, 81% of guests say the thing they remember most about a wedding is the entertainment.
*These statistics were published in St. Louis Bride & Groom Magazine in 2003. Sources include: Simmons, 2001; USA Today, 2002; National Bridal Service, 2001; The Knot, 2002; Brides Magazine, 2001.
• Most Brides wished that they had spent less money on flowers, favors and food and more money on the entertainment. WHY? Simply put, these items do little to nothing to guarantee the success of the event. In one year will your guests remember or even care at all about the small containers of bubbles, the thousands of dollars spent on flowers or the delicious vegetable platter? NO! But they will remember the DJ entertainment for the night, be it GREAT or Horrible! Choose your DJ wisely, it could mean the difference between being the greatest party of your life or being the worst party of all time. Quality Audio Productions and most good full-service disc jockey companies will normally invest 12 to 30 hours to your special event but it may appear that you are only paying for "4 hours". Consultations, music purchasing & editing, preparation, set-up and tear-down, education and other business related endeavors add up to the overall success of your special occasion.
October 8, 1999 Osage National Golf Club Camilla and Steve Naught
Att: Bob Dodds
Well, we survived the big day! I feel like I spent 8 months planning for what
seemed like a brief moment in time. Although it went fast, Steve and I were very
happy with how great everything turned out. I just wanted to thank you for
providing the music for the reception. I thought you did an excellent job. The
dinner music was nice but not too loud and the dance was great. I was actually
quite surprised at the turn out we had. I thought after the first dance all of
the older people would go home but I think that some of them held in there longer
than some of the younger kids. You did a great job of playing music that everyone,
both young and old, could dance to.
My mom said that you had some people call to book you for other events. I hope
that they work out for you and I know that I will recommend your services to any of
my friends or family. Both the wedding and the reception were everything that I
hoped they would be. Thank you for helping make our wedding day one to remember and cherish.
Read more testimonials on our references page!
Questions/Comments Please E-Mail us at: email@example.com