The TEAC A-4300 is probably known best for the deck that replaced the famous "4010SL", which in 1971, when it first appeared, literally took the market by surprise, and became TEAC's best-seller of all time.
The A-4300 has all of the same feaures, plus some. One outstanding feature of this deck is the Auto-Repeat function, which,when combined with the Auto-Reverse will provide continuous play for many hours of enjoyment. Another feature is built in reel-locks and reel tables that are height-adjustable from the front of the deck; this alleviates that annoying scrape between the tape and the reel.
To accompany this great deck you get the following accessories:
- Two (2) twin sets of audio cables, complete with RCA connectors.
- One (1) new blank reel of recording tape
- One (1) empty take-up reel
- 24" reverse sensing tape
- Clear copy of owner's manual
- Southern Reel's exclusive 6-month "Bumper to Bumper" Warranty on Parts and Labor
Retirees (62 and older) automatically qualify for an additional 5% discount on any deck or refurbishment of a tape deck of their choice. (limit 1 per customer)