This is the Bill of Sale and Purchase Contract for a 7 Acre Kennels' Puppy. Prior to the sale of a puppy, we will email you an attached copy of our Contract, upon which you can fill out and send back to us.
PLEASE NOTE: This Contract was specifically designed by 7 Acre Kennels; we would appreciated it not being copied with out our permission.
CONTRACT AND BILL OF SALE
This is the purchase agreement of one Olde English Bulldogge puppy. This puppy is registered with the IOEBA. This puppy was born on_________________________
The sire of this puppy is ___________________________________ reg. #____________
The dam of this puppy is __________________________________reg. #____________
Puppy’s coat color and markings are___________________________________
Price of puppy is _______________. Price of shipping (if needed)_________________ Name of puppy ________________________
CONDITIONS AND TERMS OF CONTRACT
- Buyer agrees to register puppy with the IOEBA & the WBA and must use 7 Acre’s as the puppy’s producer and prefix on the puppy’s registered name. For example if the puppy’s name is to be Spike, then the puppy’s registered name could be 7 Acre’s Spike or 7 Acre Kennels’ Spike.
- This puppy will be in good physical condition at the time of shipping or pick up and up to 48 hours afterward. The Buyer agrees to have the puppy examined by a Veterinarian for a complete physical examination with in 2 business days after delivery to the Buyer. If the Veterinarian finds the puppy to have a serious physical condition other than common bacterial infections, such as, but not limited to coccidia or giardia which are treatable, 7 Acre Kennels will replace the puppy with another puppy of equal value.
- 7 Acre Kennels reserves the right to refuse or cancel the sale of a puppy to anyone at anytime, for any reason for the welfare of the puppy. In the event that 7 Acre Kennels decides to cancel the sale of the puppy, then the Buyer will be refunded his/her money in full.
- A $300.00 deposit will be required to hold your puppy. Puppies are picked on 1st come (1st deposit received) 1st serve basis. The puppy must be paid for in full by 8 weeks of age. If 7 Acre Kennels does not receive payment for puppy in full by 8 weeks of age, Buyer will be contacted by 7 Acre Kennels and will be given a period of 72 hours to send full payment of puppy to 7 Acre Kennels. If after this 72 hour period is over and 7 Acre Kennels still has not received payment for puppy, with out reasonable explanation, then Buyer forfeits puppy and all monies paid to 7 Acre Kennels.
- Buyer must pick up puppy by 9 weeks of age or a $25.00 a week boarding fee along with any other expenses incurred (veterinarian checks, vaccinations) will be charged to Buyer. These additional fees incurred must be paid for prior to Buyer picking puppy up. If Buyer has not picked puppy up by 12 weeks of age without reasonable explanation or written agreement provided by 7 Acre Kennels, then Buyer forfeits puppy and all monies paid.
- All payments for puppy can be made with the following; cash, money orders or credit cards via Pay Pal. Sorry but no personal checks will be accepted unless agreed by 7 Acre Kennels.
- Shipping is available and can be arranged by 7 Acre Kennels, but all shipping expenses must be paid for by Buyer.
- This puppy is being sold on A)Limited Registration ________________________ B)Full Registration_________________________________
- If this puppy is being sold with Limited Registration then Buyer must abide by the following. Buyer must have puppy spayed/neutered before the puppy’s 6th month birthday. Proof of the alteration must include a copy of a veterinarian certificate stating that the procedure was done. This proof must be sent to 7 Acre Kennels with in 30 days of the procedure or the puppy’s 6th month birthday. If the puppy is bred without the written permission of 7 Acre Kennels, either by accident or design, Buyer forfeits ownership of the puppy and all monies paid to 7 Acre Kennels. Ownership of the puppy will return to 7 Acre Kennels. This decision will be the sole decision of 7 Acre Kennels.
- If this puppy is being sold with Full Registration then the Buyer must abide by the following. If this puppy is a female, then Buyer must not allow puppy to be bred before her 2nd heat or 1 year of age. Nor can Buyer breed the puppy on every heat cycle consecutively.
If this puppy is a male, then Buyer must not use puppy for breeding before 1 year of age.
When the decision to breed the puppy is made, then Buyer must notify 7 Acre Kennels of the decision. Buyer must only breed another purebred Olde English Bulldogge to this puppy. Buyer must also comply with the IOEBA’s “Breeder Code of Ethics”.
- The Buyer agrees the puppy will never be abused, neglected, or used for any kind of illegal purposes. Buyer agrees to provide proper shelter, food, water and never leave the puppy on a chain for extended periods of time. Buyer also commits to provide necessary veterinarian check ups and vaccinations. If puppy ever shows signs of neglect or abuse, ownership of puppy will immediately return to 7 Acre Kennels without any return of monies Buyer paid.
- 7 Acre Kennels understands that circumstances can change, so in the event that the Buyer can no longer own a dog or provide proper care for the puppy, Buyer must not take puppy to an animal shelter or breed rescue. Instead Buyer must return puppy to 7 Acre Kennels, with out return of monies Buyer paid.
- This puppy must never be given away, or sold to any individual, company or research facility without the written permission of 7 Acre Kennels.
In the event that your puppy develops an inheritable/genetic disease before his/her first birthday that is life threatening or causes serious impairment of vital functions, then Buyer is entitled to a replacement puppy. Diseased puppy must (if not already) be spayed/neutered, after notifying 7 Acre Kennels. Whether Buyer wants to keep original diseased puppy or return puppy to 7 Acre Kennels will be left up to Buyer. 7 Acre Kennels will not pay any of the Buyer’s veterinarian expenses whatsoever. The waiting period for a replacement puppy may be of one year or greater, all depending upon the availability of puppies and planned breedings of 7 Acre Kennels.
The terms of this contract last the puppy’s entire life; failure to abide by the conditions set forth in this contract will result in 7 Acre Kennels taking ownership of dog and/or civil litigation, without any refunds of monies paid for puppy.
By signing below both parties agree to fulfill the terms set forth in the contract.
Buyer’s (printed name) _____________________________________________
Buyer’s phone #___________________________Date_____________________
7 Acre Kennels
Olde English Bulldogges
Owner’s printed name: JaNae and/or Michelle Archer